59. SA’s Response to the War in Ukraine
Introduction: The University of Johannesburg’s Institute for Pan–African Thought and
Conversation in Partnership with the Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection
(MISTRA) invites you to a webinar titled SA’s Response to The War in Ukraine.
OPENING AND WELCOME REMARKS: Professor Siphamandla Zondi – Acting
Director, Institute for Pan–African Thought and Conversation, University of
Johannesburg, South Africa.
Theme: SA’s Response to The War in Ukraine.
Chair person: Dr. Yacoob Abba Omar – Operations Director, Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection (Mistra), South Africa.
- Ms. Fébé Potgieter–Gqubule – SA’s former Ambassador to Poland.
- Prof. Richard Calland – Public Law, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Dr. Petrus De Kock – Director, Risk Recon.
- Dr. Sithembile Mbete – University of Pretoria, South Africa
RSVP: https://forms.office.com/r/r7ZhFsSdXh to receive a meeting link.